We require half of the initial estimated retainer to open your file, or half of the flat fee if criminal defense. The other half of the initial retainer fee must be paid within 60 days of hiring us — and we offer weekly, bi-weekly or monthly payment plans for the second half of the retainer.
All fees are due prior to services being rendered and, if your needed legal services are extending past your retainer, you are required to supplement your retainer based on our estimate at the time.
In hotly contested cases or highly convoluted and involved cases, we require clients to maintain a balance at all times in their trust accounts. This is called an evergreen retainer.
We are committed to offering flexible and convenient payment options to fit your needs. We accept several forms of payment including credit cards, debit cards, eChecks, and cash to provide you with as many choices as possible.
- Credit and Debit Cards: We accept all major credit and debit cards for quick and efficient transactions. This can provide a convenient and speedy way to pay for our legal services.
- eChecks: Electronic checks offer a secure and easy method of payment. They provide the same function as traditional paper checks but in a faster, electronic format.
- Cash: We understand that sometimes, cash is the most convenient form of payment, and we’re happy to accept it.
- Checks: For those who prefer traditional methods, we also accept personal and business checks. However, please be aware that if your legal matter requires immediate or urgent attention, we might not be able to accept checks as they can take several days to clear.
- We never charge late fees or early-payment penalties.
- There is an additional 3% charge for all credit card and e-check payments.
- All credit/debit payments must be on auto-draft.
- Contact our Front Office for information on financing
Questions About Your Bill?
If you have questions about your bill, need to set up automatic payments, want to modify your current payment plan, or are not sure what link to use, contact the Billing Department at the same email address—[email protected].